Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard
The Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard is the only credit card that gives you your Mabuhay Miles Elite Membership Card. Through this, you'll get exclusive perks and privileges - access to the Mabuhay Lounge, 10kg free luggage allowance, priority check-in, and many more. Also, with one of the lowest conversion rates of P33 to a Mile, you'll even reach your 5-star destination quicker. So whenever you fly, take the World with you. The Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard.
ELITE – WORLD MECHANICS
- All active principal Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard cardholders in good credit standing are qualified for the Mabuhay Miles Elite Card provided they meet the following criteria:
- a.Cardholder must spend at least Php 50,000 within two (2) months from receipt and activation of their new Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard. Excluded transactions are utility payments, automatic billing facility, ATM bills payment transactions, fees and charges.
- b.Accounts and related accounts must be in good credit standing.
- c.Accounts and related accounts must have no instance of past due over 60 days within the year.
- a.The Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard’s annual spending must be at least Php500,000. This should include at least P100,000 worth of Philippine Airlines transactions, whether done at Philippine Airlines (PAL) ticket offices or through the PAL website.
- b.Excluded transactions are utility payments, automatic billing facility, ATM bills payment transactions, fees and charges.
- c.Account and related Allied Bank and PNB credit card accounts must be in good credit and must not be suspended.
Mabuhay Miles Elite Card FAQs
Mabuhay Miles Elite Card, a membership card for frequent and loyal flyers of Philippine Airlines with exclusive perks and privileges such as:
- Priority check-in
- Luggage priority tagging
- Additional Luggage Allowance
- Mabuhay Miles Lounge Access
All active principal PNB/Allied Bank Mabuhay Miles World Mastercard holders with at least Php50,000 usage (cumulated/one time on any merchant except utilities) will automatically be entitled to one. For new cardholders, they should reach a minimum usage for the first two (2) months at the time of card activation in order to be issued a Mabuhay Miles Elite Card.
All purchases except BILLS PAYMENT/UTILITIES (Meralco, PLDT, and other ATM bills payment transactions).
Existing PNB/ABC Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard holder will be issued starting on June 2011. For new cardholders, expect delivery of Elite card 6 to 8 weeks upon reaching the required minimum usage of Php50,000.
The MM Elite card will be valid only for one year. There will be conditions for it (MM Elite) to be renewed on the 2nd year (usages requirement, etc.). There should be at least Php500K worth of purchases/usages where Php100K is used for Philippine Airlines' transactions (PAL Ticket Offices and/or www.philippineairlines.com), except for bookings done thru travel agencies.
Q. If I have an existing PNB/Allied Mabuhay Miles Platinum MasterCard, can I apply for upgrade of my card to Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard? If yes, what are the requirements?
Yes, as long as you have monthly gross income of at least Php150K or an existing credit card with another card company with at least Php300K limit. This however is still dependent on card usage and payment history. Upgrade to World shall likewise be charged an upgrade fee of Php1,500.
Q. If already have a Mabuhay Miles Elite Card, is it possible to upgrade my card to a Premier Elite Card ?
No, that is not part of the deal. PAL will not upgrade the MM Elite Card to MM Premier Elite. However, it will be easier for you now to keep MM Elite membership as long as you will be using our Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard since they are not limited to flight requirements. To become Premier Elite, Mabuhay Miles member must meet any of the following from 01 January - 31 December of each year.
Achieve any of the following on eligible tickets:
- Earn 45,000 Flight Miles on Philippine Airlines
- Fly 50 one way segments in any class of service on Philippine Airlines
- Fly 25 one way segments in Mabuhay class on Philippine Airlines
Q. If I'm existing supplementary cardholder for Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard and I like to apply as a principal cardholder, is this possible?
Yes, as long as you submit the income or deposit requirements and other required documents or your existing card with another company of which you are the principal cardholder.
Q. Why don't we just use our PNB/Allied Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard to access Mabuhay Miles Lounge?
Personnel are used to seeing the MM Elite card and this is the fastest way we can implement this procedure. We are constantly studying the process and we will keep you posted on the developments. Again, the Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard is the credit card and you need the Mabuhay Miles Elite Card to access the Lounge and enjoy all the perks and privileges.
Reminder: Elite benefits will only be extended upon presentation of the Mabuhay Miles Elite Card.